Please link to the main page.
- Every session that a character successfully resists a disadvantage, they must spend one character point gained that session to pay off that disadvantage.
- All skllls based on a certain stat may be lowered by one level if it will free enough points to buy progression to the next level of that attribute (default = 2x progression). (e.g. Person "A" has IQ12, and lowering all thier IQ-based skills by 1 gains 19cp. Spending 1 earned cp will allow them to upgrade to IQ13.)
- "Hobby" skills characters take give a flat +1 instead of doubling invested points.(3e)
- Magery 0 is available for 5cp.(3e)
- In Traveller, FTL travel is (nearly) instantaneous from the POV of those within the vessels.
- Carcassonne: Always use the rules from Discovery, but each player fills his hand to
Three tiles at the beginning of his turn. (Use normal rules while laying
the River, and river II, if applicable).
- Carcassonne: Distribute three markers to each player. These are Disaster tiles, and instead of playing a piece on his turn, a player may choose to "destroy" a tile. That tile is removed from the game and placed in the box. (It is recommended to use the Plague tiles from Tigris and Euphrates.
- Powergrid: Galactic Powergrid (TBA).
- Robo Rally: As his robot touches each flag, the player draws an Option Card.
- Robo Rally: NOOP Card (TBA).
- Settlers of Catan: Each initial settlement placed grants initial resources.
- Settlers of Catan: Use the official "Settlers 5+6 Player between-turn building rule" in all games.
- Settlers of Catan: Using the Settlers of Catan turn cards expansion, use them to keep a hand of three which the players can choose to use instead of any die roll.
More to come!
Back to main
This date last updated
Feb 01, 2008
Tested with NS4 & IE5.
Copyright © 2003 Eric Funk